I saw something similar to this on Pinterest, and I thought I’d make my own version. It was actually quite simple to make and I loved the final product!
I really love holidays, and 4th of July is one of my favorites. So crafts and decor that is themed makes me SOOOOO happy. If you have 45-60 minutes, take a stab at this project!
- Wood Letters (I used these.)
- Plaque Sign (Go to your nearest craft store and choose which size and type you like.)
- Red, White, and Blue Paint (Choose the shades that go with your decor. I chose brick red, warm white, and navy blue.)
- 3 Medium sponge paint brushes
- 1 small square paint brush
- Glue (I used Wood Glue, but you can also use Tacky or Hot Glue)