Now I love salads. (This was not always the case. I remember for years only wanting iceberg lettuce in large chunks so I could eat it with my hands. Yep. You read that right. I would eat my salad like nachos. I would take the large tomato wedges and dip them in ranch. The same with my chip-shaped pieces of lettuce. Ranch or Catalina dressing every time. I was into the high-sugar dressings. 😉 )
As I’ve tried tons of different salads, this one has been a favorite for some time! Here’s how to recreate it!
I call this my favorite salad EVER. I eat it really frequently. I mean… look at it!
Yum!! You know?
So here are the ingredients:
Favorite Salad EVER.
- 2-4 cups fresh spinach (depending on how hungry you are!)
- 6 oz. grilled chicken (I either grill my own, or use pre-grilled chicken from Costco!)
- 1/3 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup blackberries
- 2 oz. walnuts (I also like using almonds!)
- 1 oz. plain goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Panera’s Fuji Apple Dressing ( I also really like Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette)
That’s it! So simple. I’ll pack this for lunches at work, or make it home for a light dinner. It’s got some sweetness so I don’t even crave dessert after!
Let me know if you give this a try ! I’d love to hear your thoughts below!